Sunday 25 October 2009


Stalk walk

When you go for a picnic in a park you’re lucky if you get a wink. We got two black men on bikes. Naturally the fit young one went for the ‘redhead’ (bryony) I got the 40 year old former drug addict. Now no disrespect to old boys but I came to the conclusion that this man was not going to let me go easily. He insisted that ‘he didn’t want to get into my knickers as he looked at my breasts’. After he offered life advice and acused me of holding up a barrier between people I realised I needed to find an escape route. My plan? Give him a false number and then agree to ‘meet up’. A friendly rejection.

Meanwhile Bryonys man was showering her in compliments and telling her ‘ she was working the mermaid look’. He had just been realised from her majesties pleasure and was a gangster. ‘ My parents are going to just love him’ said Bryony. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment